Date of Event
November 28, 2019
Times Gate opens at 6:00 am
Parking Within Park Closes at 7:15 am
Race Begins at 8:00 am Sharp
Park Closes 10:30 am
Race packets and Bibs will be available
for pickup Wednesday November 28, 2019
from 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Ronn Hall Insurance & Notary Services
9456 Cuyamaca St. #101, Santee,
or at the gazebo at Lake 1
in Santee Lakes on day of the event.
All participants will receive a custom designed Waddle and Trot T-shirt. Sizes run small! Please select a size at least one size larger than your normal size shirt. If there is availability, sizes may be exchanged after the race is over. Sizes not guaranteed after November 15th, 2019.
Age Restrictions: The Waddle and Trot 5K has no age restrictions. You can take strollers along the course, however you must start at the “back of the pack.”
Not Allowed: Sorry, bikes and skateboards are not allowed. Strollers are allowed, but you must start at the” back of the pack.”
No Pets: Sorry, Park rules do not allow Pets.
Parking: Parking will be available within the Park from 6:00 AM to 7:15 AM only. After that, limited parking will be available on Fanita Parkway. No vehicles will be allowed into the Park without proof of registration for the Waddle and Trot.
- Toilets are located near the finish line for the run.
- There are 2 water stations: the first located a the halfway mark of the run and the second location at the finish line.
Weather Conditions: The event goes ahead, regardless of weather conditions. Sorry no refunds.
- Timing chip: The timing chip will start at the moment you cross the electronic mats at the start and stop when you cross the electronic mats at the finish line. Your time DOES NOT start when the gun fires, so there is no need to rush across the start line. Please note that we do not store your card or security details and we have no access to your details.
- No transfers of entries: Once you have registered you cannot transfer your registration to someone else.
- No refunds: Sorry no refunds, as this is a charity event serving the local community. Please understand that once an entry has been accepted, we are not in a position to provide a refund in case you choose to withdraw from the event or otherwise are unable to attend.
- Finish time events: The event concludes at 10.30 am. After 10.30 am, everyone is requested to leave the Park. Remember, the Waddle and Trot 5K is meant to be fun! But the purpose of the whole event is to raise much needed funds for those organizations helping our local community. Enjoy!